Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Seven Day Journey-- Week 1g

Our first Campaign challenge has happened. It was on Monday. Today is my last everyday blog. Now, I get to write a 200 word flash fiction story by Friday. Also within 48 hours I have to write a summation of my first 7 day challenge and figure out how to tie them together. Well, there were many things I wanted to blog about, so maybe the story will play out for one of those ideas. After I post my challenge results for this blog, I will also let you in on my next 7 day journey. The daily practice has been helpful. When I was in writing classes during college, we kept daily journals. It really helped with writing ideas. Impromtu writings we were assigned just went so much easier. Read those journals not to long ago. The excercise was very theraputic for me during that time frame. I'll be able to work on my grammar problems too. Thank you for getting through the first 7 day journey. Only 51 more to go. Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment