Friday, September 2, 2011

The Seven Day Journey Week 1b

It's day two of seven straight blogging days. I have so much to say. It is Labor Day Weekend and a major event in my life usually falls during that time frame. Tomorrow is my birthday...the Big Five-Oh. The writer's campaign and this blog couldn't have been at a better time. The Perfect Storm so to speak. I've always wanted to write a book, but really could not decide what I wanted to say. Since 2006, I've been trying to connect to my purpose and what I've accomplished. Defining myself in a different perspective. I watched a documentary about a man that ate fast food for 30 days. He videotaped his journey. I was inspired to make changes. He went on to have a TV show about doing something for 30 days. Fast forward a few years, I watched a movie about a young woman that blogs everynight for one year after cooking something from a phenomanal cookbook by a fantastic chef. Also inspiring, I'm a bit of a foodie. Then this week it hit me..why not combine the experiences. So my interpretation of the 2 events...Blog weekly about a 7 day challenge that could potentially make life better. Do that for 1 year..starting on your 50th birthday. OK..so I started two days earlier..but you get the idea. This blog will also have limited to zero amount of product placemant. The sole reason I did not name any names above. If you are curious as to what I'm referencing, there is always room in the comments for answers. And my last salute goes to fellow campaigners that are following me. Thank you for your vote of confidence, as I will be following you too. Please help me figure out how to make comments. The post box always is denied access and I have no clue how to make that work.

2 comments:

  1. Pauline, you are so ambitious. Are you realling going to blog every day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a wonderful idea. I will be following you as you are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete