Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Seven Day Journey-- Week 1 Daily Blog

For 7 days straight I blogged a little something. Was supposed to have this blog up before end of last night. I'm about 24 hours late. The first journey has taught me that my schedule and lack of routine makes it very challenging indeed to have a constant daily task. Shortfalls aside, this experiment is about Recognizing, Taking Ownership, and Changing. I recognize I've constructed my life to have no routine or consistency. I take ownership of this set up. And changing ..let's just say, that will be a work in progress. There is no change over night. The saying is " Rome wasn't built in a day". Or a week or a month for that matter. The writers campaign that sparked this 7 Day Journey Challenge has had it's first challenge come and go. Did I participate? Shall we say I wrote the flash fiction in my head. Having time to make the words tangible here on this forum just did not materialize. Maybe the next one. I'm already 3 days into the next 7 Day Journey. Of the 7 action items I've only accomplished one. The second 7 Day Journey is about Organization. 7 areas of my life have to have some form of organizational steps taken. The week ends on Wednesday night, and once again I will challenge myself to blog about it within 48 hours. I'm already 2 days behind..this should prove interesting. Come back next week to see what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment