Monday, September 5, 2011

The Seven Day Journey-- Week 1e

Day five of the Seven Day Journey-- Week 1. Wrote this blog a little earlier and started a story...had to stop due fear of power loss from our most recent storm. I decided to give a total rewrite. I love many things in the field of Art..music and performing , visual and audio. When you log in to the mega search engine attached to this blog you see the iconic name and watch for the special doodles they do to observe a birthday or an amazing accomplishment. They are now into animated and interactive doodles. Imagine my happy surprise when I found they honored a singer from my all time favorite band. Don't laugh...we all have something. I could howl out his music with the best of them. Be glad you weren't around to hear it. The little animation with a song just sparked a happy memory of an angst ridden moment in time. I have little recall of anything memorable during that time in my life, but I do remember that music. Mama Mia..Mama Mia..Mama Mia, let me go...

No comments:

Post a Comment