Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Seven Day Journey Week 1a

Welcome everyone to The Seven Day Journey. You can follow me on this journey over the course of seven days for the next twelve months. To be honest it will be at least 52 journeys spanning over the next 365 days. Every seven days I will challenge myself to complete a random life enhancing task daily for seven days. There will be a blog about the journey, and I will allow myself 48 hours to have it posted. The first journey starts tonight, the 1st of September 2011. The first challenge......blog something everyday for 7 days. Seems simple enough. Insert laughter here.....I have issues with consistency. Come back tomorrow night for another taste of the journey.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is great. Hope you rock out on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete