Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Seven Day Journey Week 1d

Here it is, day number four of this 7 day challenge. The 10th Anniversary of my 40th birthday is still not over. I like to use the whole 3 day weekend to commemmorate the day. I find it brings consistency. Also it's really fun to have a whole weekend plus a day to celebrate. Half way through this challenge I'm asking myself, have I learned anything yet? If you read the blog yesterday, you know the lessons I learned ten years ago. Consistency is definitely a shortcoming . So here is my attempt at bringing a constant to my life. There are always many things I have to say, but getting the timing right and rhythm are not always in sync with my mind. This is not a journal or a cathartic exercise. Right now I am participating in a 12 week series of webinar training for Direct Sellers. Also, I serve on the Board of two seperate organizations, they might also weave their tales within this blog. (Insert nod to one of my followers.)Remeber this is not about product endorsement and many entities will remain anonymous or generic. There should be a way to write about such things without product placement. You can call me out on that if I should find myself caught up in the ego of it all.
Enough blogging for day number 4. The weekly postings will have a focus and some meat to the body. Not just noodles in soup. But the challenge is just blog something everyday for seven days. Mission accomplished. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment