Monday, October 10, 2011

The Seven Day Journey-- Week 4 & 5

Last week there was no Blog..All I can say is: Reading because I have to, takes precedents over reading because I want to. So another epic fail. And this last week has been spent trying to put a positive spin on my inaction. Then it hit me. I'm going about this all wrong. My Blog is supposed to accomplish two things. Practice writing my thoughts and actions.which will help focus the content I'm going to write in a book. And giving my life something constant. That is going to help accomplish the first goal. Using the Seven Day Journey as a vehicle to achieve the desired outcome, I realize this blog challenge will have to be a little more organic. Authentic to who I am. I'm that funky square you definitely cannot push through the proverbial round hole. I'm still taking the Seven Day Journey. Still have 47 to complete. The shift is going to be about what is going on. The right now. One thing I know about the Right Now is, the Death of a good friend, puts your life's plan into perspective. I thought being a Breast Cancer Survivor did that. But 12 years have passed since then, and I've kinda lost my way. The passing of a Parent and 9/11 in the same week, does that...but that was 10 years ago. Since 2007, I've been trying to put useful meaning into my daily exisistence. But you must surround yourself with like-mindedness to keep it consistant. Just let it be noted that week Six started yesterday, and I'm not sure what the focus will be. But I am trying to have postive affirmation play a part to help me turn my negative self talk around. I will be practicing techniques that have been part of my training series, and will help me to take positive actions in all my endeavors. Tune in next week and let's see what has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment