Monday, June 1, 2009

Aloha

Today is the day to take the first step. Blogging might lead to the book of random stuff, I want to write. My title is not as random as it may seem. I'm a bit nuts and I may dispense a few Pearls of wisdom along the way. You never know with me. I've heard I am like a box of chocolates. Hopefully the nuts and chews from See's. Also not randomly selected. I like being nutty and I hope to give you something good to chew on. Victoria McDaniel has an awesome blogspot. I follow her publicly now. And I hope others begin blogging. We need to learn from each other. 2009 has been an intersting year so far. And I believe it will continue on to be interesting.
I just wanted to set a tone here, and stay tuned for further information as I digest my thoughts and actions and spew them up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment